Expect a circumstance where you dropped your phone in the toilet, sink, or swimming pool? What will be your following action? What will you do? Just how to save your tool from being affected by the water as well as not obtaining harmed inside? These are some of the questions which come to mind when one drops his/her mobile device somewhere in water or some type of water step inside the mobile device.
What Happens When A Phone Falls In Water?
Regardless you are using a water-resistant phone it happens sometimes that you are taking a shot inside the water confidently, that my phone is water-resistant it won’t have any problem and later you are stuck with one or the other. Then the other and a very normal case comes where the device falls into the water or get washed out with rain or some other means. What happens in such cases and how to save our device?
When a phone falls in the water, its port, jack, and audio speaker will obtain bursting up with liquid. For a non-water-resistant phone, water will stream into the circuits, if no activity was taken, it causes rust of its circuits, coils, and also resistors. Likewise, sometimes it will not take effect on a water-damaged phone since it may take some time to break prone parts.
Methods To Remove or Dryout Your Phone
- Manual Do’s & Don’t Method
- Smartphone In Rice Method
- The Emergency Kit Method
- Air It Out Emergency Method
Also See: Netflix Premium Subscription For Free
Tips for Removing Water Out Of iPhone or Android Phone [Do’s & Don’t]
#1– Manual Do’s & Don’t Method
#2– Smartphone In Rice Method
The old but the best proven traditional method that will help you to dry out water inside your smartphone. The method is quite flexible and is possible at home without spending a single penny. Just follow the steps carefully mentioned below to avoid any kind of damage to your device.
- Before proceeding further make sure that your device should be turned off and should have all parts removed as much as possible. Also, see if the outside body is dry or not, if not make sure to dry it with lint paper or towel gently.
- Take a bowl or lid bigger than your device and make sure to cover it wholely with rice all around, if the battery or other parts are removable and you have removed it earlier, keep it also inside the lid fully covered.
- Now keep that bowl or lid under a desk lamp or somewhere with a mild heat source (not sun) to speed up the water evaporation process.
- Now keep it as long as possible. The minimum duration can be 24-48 hours depending upon the severity.
- After such duration before resembling the device make sure to see if any part of grains isn’t left inside, if there, remove it.
- You are all set with your device hopefully after the completion of the above steps the device will work properly.
#3– The Emergency Kit Method
These kits are by far the best way of drying out your phone. One thing is to be done is that, you need to buy it in advance because the problem never comes calling. The best kit that can be suggested is Nine Lives Wet Phone Fix available on Amazon. This will help to absorb moisture and reduce the humidity that will dry out water from inside your device and make it work. If you are sort of money, the rice method mentioned above is the best option to go with which starts working instantly.
The drawback of this method is that you have to wait for delivery time from the buyer. That’s why we mentioned keeping it in advance as the problem never comes calling.
#4– Air It Out Emergency Method
What if it comes to an emergency somewhere, where neither the kit is available nor the rice. As both of the above method can be applied after a few minutes but not instantly. What to do in such a situation?
To overcome such a situation firstly follow the Do’s & Don’t mentioned in the first method. Then try to look at the place with some sort of only horizontal or only vertical air movement keeping in mind your primary goal to make sure that at least an ample amount of water gets evaporated.
Note: Don’t use any kind of blower or hairdryer, it may damage your device.
Keep the device in a specific angle that the air from the source dries out water to some extent. Try starting from charging ports and the speaker holes of your device making sure that the device is turned off. The longer it can air out, the better it is. Also, give it overnight and don’t panic. Apply this method at the time your device gets in contact with water.
Searching for the best VPN? Try Nord VPN
How To Get Water Out From Your Phone Speaker
Have you ever accidentally dropped your iPhone in water as well as wondered just how to do away with the water from inside the speaker? As it ends up, there’s an easy way to eject water from the apple iPhone audio speakers. You can either use a Siri Shortcut, or you can check out an application, or even a website. Even if your apple iPhone features an IP rating, it does not imply water can not obtain stuck in places. When water enters with the speaker grilles on an iPhone, it’ll create the audio to smother. This is undoubtedly not something we want. In this write-up, we’ll reveal to you exactly how to obtain the water out from apple iPhone speakers.
There are two easy and best methods to dry out water from your phone speaker. The best effective and instant working methods work only when water or dust resides in the speakers of the phone rather than the complete device.
- Using An App To Eject Water Out Of Speaker
- Using Online Platform or Website
These are the two best methods. You must be thinking about how to proceed? How will it work and how can an app or a website can eject water from my phone speakers? So, here the working methods detail stepwise mentioned below.
Using An App To Eject Water Out Of Speaker
This is one of the best methods you can use primarily to get water out of your phone speaker. Simply use an app and install it which have the functionality to produce a frequency-based noise that will let dust or water out of your speaker.
Here’s how to follow the steps to proceed further.
- Download Clean My Speaker App
- Launch the app once installed.
- Now open the app and the screen will show Click To Play, just press the button and a sound wave will be generated which will help you get water out of your device.
- After the water or dust is done being expelled, tap on “Stop” button to stop the sound.
This free app will help you let water or dust out of your phone speaker within seconds with its sound waves with high-pitched frequency.
Note: Keep children away from the sound it may harm the child.
Using Online Platform or Website
This method does not require any download of apps but works on the same principle as an app. What here is to be done is as mentioned under:
- Visit a website fixmyspeakers.com
- There you can see a button available under the tagline to eject water from your phone’s speakers after getting it wet.
- Tap on that button on the website
- On Tapping a sound will be produced which will let water out of your speakers and as you find the process is complete press the button again to stop the sound.
- Now you can see that the generated sound wave has ejected water out of your phone speaker.
This is the fact that if your device has got water into it somehow. Then the only thing to eject water out is your calmness and patience level. Calmness will be required to understand the situation and proper decision-making while patience comes into play after applying the above methods.
As it is proven that the more time you will give your device to get dried the best result will be seen when it comes to the device working process. At least 24hours is the minimum time suggested by us to the dryup process, try keeping 48hours if possible. Keep visiting Godmodapk for such wonderful solutions.